[Macpartners] To those who's MacAfee Security fails to update spewing tons of text into console...

Andrew Munchbach amunch at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 6 09:13:38 EST 2012

Hi Bill--

I have not noticed this behavior with McAfee, but I'm interested to know if the specified hotfix has any affect on the issue.

You can download HF727444 from here:

https://downloads.mit.edu/released/mcafee/HF727444.dmg [certificates required]

and test.

Andrew