[Macpartners] Apple Mail at Mac Partners meeting, Monday, October 17, noon-1:30, N42 Demo Center

Albert Willis awillis at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 14 14:17:03 EDT 2005

We're going to take an in-depth look at the supported e-mail program
for Macintosh IMAP users: Mail. We'll talk about what's required to
migrate from Eudora to Mail and some features of Mail that you may
not be aware of.

Feel free to send questions prior to the meeting that you'd like to
see addressed.

We'll also have  Q & A and various IS&T updates.

See you then.

   -- Al

Albert Willis
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
awillis at mit.edu