[Macpartners] Powerbook not connecting to Belkin 54g

Michael Choi choi at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 26 10:55:05 EDT 2005

Problem resolved:

First, I changed the default location from "Automatic" to "A specific
network" (Network Preferences > Airport tab). Then by applying the network
name and password found in the Web-based admin panel, the AP card detected a
signal immediately.

Before trying all this, I used a keychain WiFi detector to make sure I had a
signal from the wireless router.

Thanks for your helpful suggestions and links.

Mike Choi