[Macpartners] OS X printing problem

Erica Beade beade at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 22 12:46:31 EDT 2004

Thanks for the suggestions - I tried the AppleTalk option, but
unfortunately my printer doesn't show up in the AppleTalk Zone list
of printers, so there's no way to select it. I'm trying the generic
PPD option, and no hang ups yet. But the problem is sporadic, so I
guess only time will tell...

Erica

--

Erica N. Beade