[LCM Events] Fwd: Request for ushers for Grand Mufti event at Blackman

NU ArabSA- Northeastern University Arab Student Association nuarabsa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:13:14 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sullivan, Denis <d.sullivan at neu.edu>
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Subject: Request for ushers for Grand Mufti event at Blackman
To: Amir ArabSA-NU <nuarabsa at gmail.com>, Islamic Society of NU <
IslamicSociety at neu.edu>

Dear friends of ARABSA and Islamic Society-NU,

Greetings and salamaat from Cairo.

I am seeking 6-8 ushers to help me from on Monday March 19 for this special
event with the Grand Mufti of Egypt.  Your main role is to be an usher and
seat guests or direct them to particular sides of Blackman.  We also may
have a brochure or pamphlet to give every guest.

We will meet at Blackman by 4:30 at the latest (this time might change).

The event ends at 7 pm at the latest.

So I am asking for 6-8 volunteers who can help me from 4:30 – 7, and of
course stay and enjoy the talk and discussion, 5:30-7:00.

Please send me an email if you are able to help me.

Thank you,

Denis

--
Arab Student Association