[LCM Events] [URGENT] Syrian Ambassador at MIT Tomorrow!

Hanan Karam hnkaram at MIT.EDU
Mon May 9 16:17:57 EDT 2005

hey guys,

Is this reasonable?  There's no evidence that Syria was involved in the
assassination of Hariri.  I think the flags, pins, Hariri posters, and
hostile, close-minded attitude would be counter-productive to having
an open discussion with the Ambassador and making the best use of his
visit.

salamat
Hanan