[LCM Events] [URGENT] Syrian Ambassador at MIT Tomorrow!

Loai Naamani loai at MIT.EDU
Mon May 9 11:07:38 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I've just received a late notification from the Arab Student Organization at MIT that they're having Imad Mustapha, the Syrian
Ambassador to the US, here at MIT tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5pm in 26-100 (http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=26).

I'm encouraging the largest Lebanese attendance, visible yet civilized. If we can all meet at 4pm at 77 Mass Ave (main MIT
entrance), we can give each individual a Lebanese flag, a blue TRUTH pin, and a Hariri poster to carry with you 'silently' into the
venue. Any confrontation will come through moderated discourse during/after his talk.

Please confirm your attendance and spread the word to your Lebanese contacts in the area whom we cannot reach via email.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
L.