[LCM Articles] LBC now on JumpTV

Samir H shraybi at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 21:56:26 EDT 2006

Loai & George

there is a software called " Free2Watch" allows you to watch hundreds of tv
stations from all the world, including Aljazeera, al manar, many arab, and
international stations, but for LBC and Future TVs it links you to their
websites, since these 2 stations are available for sometimes and recorded
news only.
I am not sure if LBC and future have direct feed

the software is available on line, and about 1.4Mb from E-bay is $11 and you
buy one time only.

Samir Hraybi