[LCM Articles] Re. LBC & Future TV

Loai Naamani loai at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 22 12:29:24 EDT 2006

Dear Samir & George,

LBC and Future TV are in fact available through JumpTV.com, as I've been
streaming them continuously since they've been made available.

As for Free2Watch, it seems to me no more than a façade/player for freely
available feeds aggregated on http://www.wwitv.com <http://www.wwitv.com/>
- I may be mistaken, but you don't seem to have to download the software nor
pay any fees to be able to watch AlJazeera
<http://wwitv.com/online/7912.asx> , AlManar
<http://wwitv.com/online/7668.asx> , and around 2,000 other
<http://wwitv.com/portal.htm>  listed channels. LBCI and Future TV are not
available, as they do not have free streaming. They both offer
subscription-based live 24/7 streaming however.

Let us continue the discussion off the list and come back with any pertinent
announcement, if need be.

Best,
L.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samir H [mailto:shraybi at hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 9:56 PM
To: gaoude at mit.edu; loai at mit.edu
Cc: lebanon-articles at mit.edu
Subject: Re: [LCM Articles] LBC now on JumpTV

Loai & George

there is a software called " Free2Watch" allows you to watch hundreds of tv
stations from all the world, including Aljazeera, al manar, many arab, and
international stations, but for LBC and Future TVs it links you to their
websites, since these 2 stations are available for sometimes and recorded
news only.

I am not sure if LBC and future have direct feed

the software is available on line, and about 1.4Mb from E-bay is $11 and you
buy one time only.

Samir Hraybi