[LCM Articles]

Nader Shaar nshaar at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 16 13:14:42 EST 2005

Take it easy everyone, after all it was his opinion. I am sure the
intention was good.

The moderator's response should be good enough to clarify things.

Many thanks, and glad to have members communicating in a very respectable
manner - a wonderful gesture was Jad's "apology" email that he sent out for
being spontaneous about his ideas.

Have a good day.
Nader