Not building kcpytkt/kdeltkt

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Mon Aug 2 18:41:53 EDT 2021

On 8/2/21 6:35 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
> I guess I'm wondering ... how come?  I admit those utilities might not be
> useful that often, but it seems like they could be.  Was it just an
> oversight?  Any objection to a patch to add those back to the build?

That was before my time, so I don't know if it was deliberate or an
oversight.  (I've looked over list archives in the past and never found
anything conclusive.)  But I'd rather not add them at this point if
there isn't a real need for them.  Some of the use cases for them can be
met by kinit -S or kvno --out-ccache.