Why is kcpytkt not shipped in a normal installation?

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:32:46 EST 2019

Thanks for the history!

For various obscure domain-specific reasons I won't go into, I need to ship
service-specific tickets to a semi-trusted machine that doesn't (and
shouldn't) have the TGT, so I use kvno to acquire a service ticket and then
kcpytkt to get it out of my ccache and ship it over to the other machine.
I'll admit it's probably a pretty unusual use case but I imagine that more
generally folks might want to copy tickets between caches (and probably
delete them too).

Would you accept a patch to revive their makefile machinery?