DNS server hangs in/after gss_indicate_mechs call on Windows with krb5-1.9 libs

diptivs@gmail.com diptivs at gmail.com
Sat May 11 13:32:23 EDT 2013

Thanks Greg for the confirmation.

The reason behind using 1.9 is:
- I need support for Constrained delegation which is available post 1.8
- My libraries are built using VS2005SP1. And i understand krb5-1.10
onwards versions builds only with VS2010. So i will need to install
VS2010 redistributables as my code builds with 2005. I want to avoid
installing redistributables.

Please let me know your thoughts.

BTW, Do we have any plan to fix this bug in 1.9? If yes expected release
period?

Thank you
Regards,
Dipti