kdc 1.10 cleanup patches?

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 16 01:49:17 EST 2012

On 02/16/2012 01:03 AM, Chris Hecker wrote:
> I know my "banning" fix needs more consideration, but if I port these
> two cleanup patches up to 1.10, is there any chance to get them
> integrated?

The DB entry one is simple enough; I just didn't get around to looking
at it.  If you port it to the current trunk I'll take it.

The adm.h cleanup patch you suggested struck me as a half-measure, and I
deferred it because I was afraid of stirring the pot without really
cleaning up the mess.  The correct answer is to make the KDC use the
same interfaces as the kadmin programs do, which requires care to avoid
accidental behavior changes.