kdc 1.10 cleanup patches?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Thu Feb 16 05:26:48 EST 2012

> If you port it to the current trunk I'll take it.

Cool, I'll do that.

> The adm.h cleanup patch you suggested struck me as a half-measure

Maybe, but a trivial half-measure is better than a duplicate structure
living in there for even more time, no?  I mean, it's been years, and
this fix is really tiny and I've tested it, and it would help clean
things up now.  As a new person spelunking into the kerberos code, it
was kind of shocking to see, and this would help with that, even if it's
not the full "correct answer".

Thanks,
Chris