Building KfW 3.2.2

RJ Silk rsilk at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 25 10:37:58 EDT 2008

Hello,

I apologize for the confusion. The build information found in
/src/windows/build is designed to build the entire Kerberos tree
(including distribution packages and help files) and requires read
permissions in the CVS repository. I don't think it was designed to be
used with the source distribution zip.

For (re)building the Krb5 sources (including gssapi32.dll) from the
source zip please consult the build instructions in
/src/athena/auth/krb5/src/windows/README. Since you've already installed
the cygwin tools, you should be able to follow the steps under the
"All-Windows Build Method" heading. (Note "xxx/src" in the README refers
to the path "/src/athena/auth/krb5/src" from the freshly unzipped archive).

Please let me know if you have any further issues with the build, and
I'd be happy to take a look.

Thank you,
Robert