Building KfW 3.2.2

Steve Edgar se10 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 26 09:31:22 EDT 2008

Thanks Robert.  I had got something going by skipping the check out
step, and piecing together parts of the source tree needed to make the
perl scripts work, but using the method you describe below is way
better :).

Since I was looking only to change gssapi32.dll, and otherwise use the
stock KfW 3.2.2 distribution, version of dev tools turned out to key.
After some experimentation, I ended up using Visual Studio 2003, with
header files and libs from the Visual Studio 2005's Platform SDK.

-- Steve.