Tests failing kdb5_util create apparently broken on the trunk

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 5 17:37:00 EDT 2006

    Ken> A bit of searching seems to suggest that it broke with the
    Ken> checkin of the Red Hat patch.  I've tested the sources from
    Ken> before and after that checkin.  Before, the des-v4 gssapi.exp
    Ken> tests worked; after, they fail with an "incorrect password"
    Ken> error in kadmin.  (Already reported to Sam, he's
    Ken> investigating.)

A bug in the redhat patch prevented any padata from being returned in
the case where a request didn't require preauthentication but did need
an etype_info 2.  Note that my commit mesage incorrectly claims this
is the preauth required error case, although after thinking about it,
that's not the case.

--Sam