Tests failing kdb5_util create apparently broken on the trunk

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 5 08:53:19 EDT 2006

On Oct 4, 2006, at 17:34, Will Fiveash wrote:
> Where do I look to see these hooks and is there any doc that shows how
> to use these when running make check?  It would be nice to
> integrate use
> of Solaris's libumem when testing on that OS.

You can set the make variable PURE to "purify" (or a pathname to it),
and some code behaves a little differently with -DPURIFY to work
around non-problems that Purify reports, that sort of thing.

You could set LIBS at configure time to -lefence or -lumem or
whatever, or set LD_PRELOAD when running programs or before running
"make check".