Update config.{guess,sub}?

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 18 21:13:35 EDT 2006

There shouldn't be any local modifications in those files.  It should
probably be safe to update them, but I suggest taking a quick look in
case they've tweaked how any architectures are labeled.  E.g., if
config.guess used to generate foo-bar-baz and now generates foo1-bar-
baz or foo2-bar-baz based on processor types, any configuration code
we've got that looks for foo-bar-baz will no longer work.  We don't
do a lot of that, but we do a little in some places.

Ken