Update config.{guess,sub}?

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Jun 18 20:48:54 EDT 2006

We just got a bug report against the Debian package requesting that
config.{guess,sub} be updated for the m32r-linux architecture.  I see that
the config.guess and config.sub in trunk are fairly out of date
(2003-08-18 dates).  Since we're coming up on a release fast, should they
be updated to the latest versions from ftp.gnu.org?  Are there any local
modifications for MIT Kerberos to those files, or are verbatim copies of
the latest version from ftp.gnu.org used?