NetID mgr development [was: seeking patch for NIM bug]

Tomas Zavodny xzavodny at fi.muni.cz
Tue Dec 12 16:41:21 EST 2006

Hello Jeffrey, Asanka,

please, could You help me, where to get some information about
"KX509/KCA plug-in to NID for use by the GRID community"?

I am trying to write plug-in to NID, but have some troubles with it.
Maybe somebody from KRBDEV could help me?

I am writing function for refreshing (listing) Credentials, but it does
not work :

/* Handler for credentials the refresh message. */
khm_int32 handle_kmsg_cred_refresh(void) {
    khm_handle      ident = NULL;
    khm_handle      cred = NULL;
    wchar_t         wbuf[256];  /* temporary conversion buffer */

    kcdb_credset_flush(g_credset);

    //I must Create Identity (zavodny at META -- is my current identity)
    AnsiStrToUnicode(wbuf, sizeof(wbuf), "zavodny at META");
    kcdb_identity_create(wbuf, KCDB_IDENT_FLAG_CREATE, &ident);

    //Trying to create Credential
    AnsiStrToUnicode(wbuf, sizeof(wbuf), "SampleCredential");
    kcdb_cred_create(wbuf, ident, credtype_id,
                                       &cred);

    //Maybe I should set some attributes of credential...
    //kcdb_cred_set_attr(cred, KCDB_ATTR_ISSUE, &ft, sizeof(ft));
    //kcdb_cred_set_attr(cred, KCDB_ATTR_EXPIRE, &eft, sizeof(eft));

    //Add Credential into Credential set
    kcdb_credset_add_cred(g_credset, cred, -1);

    //free
    if (cred)
        kcdb_cred_release(cred);

    //Collect my Credential set into root Credential set
    kcdb_credset_collect(NULL, g_credset, NULL, credtype_id, NULL);

    return KHM_ERROR_SUCCESS;
}

Please, could You help me, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

        Tomas Zavodny