Exchange server authentication

Devon Hubbard devon at onyxtech.com
Thu Aug 25 16:57:57 EDT 2005

Hello.  I¹m a first time poster to the list and I apologize if this
information is available elsewhere, but I was wondering if anyone has any
sample code that uses Kerberos to authenticate to an Exchange server?  I¹m
specifically trying to do this from an OS X client.  I¹m poking around in
tcpdump data and I can¹t determine if I¹m just missing something, or if the
Exchange test server I¹m using isn¹t properly identifying that it can
provide Kerberos authentication.

Again, I apologize is this info is in a mailing list archive somewhere or I
am breaking protocol by posting a Q like this to the list.

Thanks,

dEVoN