Exchange server authentication

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 26 12:19:58 EDT 2005

    Devon> Hello.  I¹m a first time poster to the list and I
    Devon> apologize if this information is available elsewhere, but I
    Devon> was wondering if anyone has any sample code that uses
    Devon> Kerberos to authenticate to an Exchange server?

The krbdev at mit.edu list is a development list for issues related to
the MIT Kerberos implementation.  EXamples of discussions that are
appropriate include design discussions for changes to MIT Kerberos,
discussion of patches and discussion of how to solve problems.

Examples of discussions that are not appropriate include discussions
of how to write Kerberos applications except in so far as those
discussions revolve around deficiencies in the MIT implementation.

I recommend you take your question to kerberos at mit.edu.