Repackaging Kerberos for Windows 2.6.2

Atticus O Gifford atticus at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 8 23:18:59 EDT 2004

I don't speak for the Kerberos Development team at all, but I subscribe to the
list.  I'm on the MIT Software Release Team and we have repackaged KfW 2.6.3 as
an MSI.  The current version has a few flaws that have carried over from an
older installer, but I think we would be able to send you a copy of the MSI at
least (depending on any issues regarding binary distribution).  We are also
recreating the installer from the ground up to get rid of the legacy problems
stemming from the current design, hopefully to be released before the fall.
I'd also be happy to share my knowledge in that regard with you if it would
help.

-atticus