Kerberos Outside the USA

Craig Wayman craigwayman at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:27:31 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am writing a section for an IBM rebook, the chapter I am writing is about
kerberos authentication and I am just wondering the reasons why kerberos is
not allowable for export from the USA.  I am from the UK and I know it is
something to do with some security within the application but if you could
point me to a web page or give me some information about why it is not
allowable then this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Craig