Newbie

andrey avolodin at mail.ru
Thu Jan 21 05:38:49 EST 2016

Guys, may I ask if
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-latest/doc/build/doing_build.html way
of installing kerberos sould work?

trying using-autoconf section

  ----on rhel 7 I have git clone
https://github.com/krb5/krb5/tree/master/src but there is no
/src/util/reconf ;
make all ## from /src returns##

make: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

-----Building within a single tree
section:---------------------------------------------
doing

./configure

return is :config.status: error: cannot find input file:
`include/autoconf.h.in'

Building with separate build directories wont work as well
Building using lndir : ./configure return "No such file or directory"

However tackled to install krb5-server via yum, but still puzzled with
kdc.conf and krb config files realm section. What have I to write here
having one dns record  like example.exaple.net for my pc static ip.
P.S. Trying the software in context of self-education.
Thanks.
---Andrey