klist from windows does not show tickets for gsskrb5.dll

Meike Stone meike.stone at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 05:37:13 EST 2016

Hello dear list,

I'm sorry, my question is not directly related to MIT Kerberos, but
maybe someone can help me?!

We uses Kerberos SSO for SAP under Windows 7, joined in a AD domain.
For Windows 7 Clients who are not member of a AD domain, we use the
MIT Kerberos client.
Every thing in both constellations works fine.

The gssapi used by the SAP Clients with joined Windows 7 WS is gsskrb5.dll.
This can be found under
http://www.kerberos.org/software/samples/gsskrb5/

As far I understood, the gsskrb5.dll uses the sspi from Windows as ticket cache.
But if I use klist, I can't see any ticket for the SAP-Service.

Does anyone know why?

I only want know this for debugging reasons.

Thanks Mike