Kerberos authentication to Active Directory with SSL enrcyption

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Sat Mar 8 08:17:42 EST 2014

Hi,

    I wonder if someone can point me to a way to achieve an ldaps connection
to Active Directory with Kerberos (or GSSAPI ).

   SASL/GSSAPI seems broken and nobody seems to mind.

ldapsearch -H ldaps://w2k3r2.win2003r2.home  -Omaxssf=0 -s sub -b
DC=WIN2003R2,DC=HOME "(samaccountname=mm)"
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error (-2)
        additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: A required
input parameter could not be read (Unknown error)

  Thank you
   Markus