Request to change MIT Kerberos behavior when principal is expired, deleted or password changed

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Fri Mar 7 17:09:59 EST 2014

[Oops, meant this to go to the list but sent it to Nico.]

This is related to this thread I started a long time ago.  I have my KDC
patched to do this, and Greg offered to take the patch, but then the
1.10 KDC rearchitecture thing happened and I haven't updated it yet.

https://www.mail-archive.com/kerberos@mit.edu/msg18021.html

I will eventually update my patch, but if somebody beats me to it,
that'd be cool too.

Chris