krb5-ldap database propagation question

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Tue Jan 7 04:36:22 EST 2014

Greetings,

I am learning to use krb5,  the machines (kdCs' servers etc) are entirely
linux-based.  Typically they have these:-
--cpu multicore amd64,
--kernel:-linux3.10.20something/NFS4 ,
--krb5-1.11.3,
--openldap-2.4.30-something

I have followed   advice given on configuring Kerberos with OpenLDAP backend
--A
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-current/doc/admin/conf_ldap.html

I have also followed the openldap documentation  on database replication
namely
--B
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html

I want to  propagate the krb5-ldap database  but the information I see:-
(   http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.5/krb5-1.5.4/doc/krb5-install/Set-Up-
the-Slave-KDCs-for-Database-Propagation.html  )
(   http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-devel/doc/admin/install_kdc.html )

is using kprop.

QUESTION:

Is there  a mechanism for propogating krb5-ldap databases  ?
and is it along the lines of the synrepl mechanisms used by ldap-2.4?

Thanks in advance
sincerely
luxInteg