Multiple principals from different realms via kinit?

ольга крыжановская olga.kryzhanovska at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:08:58 EDT 2014

How can I use multiple principals from different realms via kinit?

I tried:
kinit fleyta at WARONTERROR.COM
klist shows tgt for fleyta at WARONTERROR.COM

now I do the same for olga at MYLAPTOP.COM but klist only shows the tgt
for olga at MYLAPTOP.COM, the tgt for fleyta at WARONTERROR.COM is no longer
listed.

Why? How can I use both at the same time?

Olga
--
     { \/`o;====-    Olga Kryzhanovska   -====;o`\/ }