Multiple principals from different realms via kinit?

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 27 12:16:50 EDT 2014

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014, ольга крыжановская wrote:

> How can I use multiple principals from different realms via kinit?
>
> I tried:
> kinit fleyta at WARONTERROR.COM
> klist shows tgt for fleyta at WARONTERROR.COM

klist -A shows tickets in all caches in the collection, not just the
current cache (as klist without -A does).  You'll generally want to be
using a collection-enabled cache type such as DIR: or a post-1.12 KEYRING:
in order to get the best behavior when using multiple client principals.

As mentioned already, kswitch is also useful in these situations.

-Ben