krb4 compatibility still in docs but removed from code?

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Wed May 2 11:59:35 EDT 2012

On 05/02/2012 04:49 AM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> It looks like the code has been removed from the source. Not that I really need the krb4
> support, but I suggest removing it from the docs then.

You're correct; we did remove most of the krb4 references in the
documentation for 1.7, but I missed the build documentation.

Those options have already been removed in the documentation we have
prepared for 1.11 (as part of the conversion from texinfo to RST), so it
should be fixed in that release.  Thanks for pointing it out.