BUG Report : 'krb5.ini' not found on Windows.

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Tue May 17 14:43:35 EDT 2011

Application specific configuration files do not belong in \WINDOWS.
The correct place for krb5.ini is \ProgramData\Kerberos\krb5.ini which
requires that the environment variable KRB5_CONFIG be set to refer to
that file.

I do not know whether or not Java will pay attention to the environment
variable.

Jeffrey Altman