Application to extract Kerberos Cerdential

Rahul Kohli rahulkohli2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 15:59:01 EDT 2008

Hi Henry,

Thanks for your response.

This C application (shared library) will be used for validating the kerberos credential of a user with KDC on Microsoft AD 2003.

Please suggest how we can use/develop a C application to validate user's kerberos credentials with KDC located on different system.

Any pointers to this will be of great help.

Thanks,
Rahul