can not build krb5-1.6.3 on solaris 10

Cheng, Xian Lin XianLin.Cheng at ipc.com
Tue Nov 6 16:32:32 EST 2007

Ken,

Thanks again for you analysis of my problem. I run configure without
error. The ar is in /usr/ccs/bin/ar and the false is in /usr/bin/false.
Following is the first several lines of the log information for make.

# echo $PATH
/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/opt/SUNWspro/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/local/bin
# pwd
/u1/krb5-1.6.3/src
# make
(cd include && make autoconf.h osconf.h)
(cd .. && /bin/sh config.status include/autoconf.h)
config.status: creating include/autoconf.h

I run as the root. This is the same environment that I run make for
1.6.2 from /u1/krb5-1.6.2/src. The make should find ar.

Thanks
Xian