Re.How to configure kerberos with windows 2000 AD

Bharat Thakur bharat.s.thakur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 00:35:48 EST 2007

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your reply. There are three linux server and one windows 2003
AD(R2) in same network with 180 linux thin clients and 400 windows clients.
KDC installed in first linux server other two are application server for sun
clients. I want to integrate KDC with AD . So that linux client also logon
with AD user.
Thanks
Bharat