WG: Anyone has an apache running with mod_auth_kerb AND mod_auth_ldap?

Enrico M. V. Fasanelli Enrico.M.V.Fasanelli at le.infn.it
Fri Oct 6 03:27:39 EDT 2006

Djihangiroff, Matthias (KC-DD) wrote:
> Yes exactly.
>
> I cannot use mod_auth_kerb, because some Users are NOT in the AD. So
> they must get a Login, where they can type in their Windowslogin (e.g
> matthias.djihangiroff at persona.de).
> I cannot use the "integrated windows authetification" to auth against
> the mod_auth_kerb.
>
> Im trying the new apache 2.2.x. I heard that the Apache 2.2 can use more
> than one mod_auth_* modules at one time.

This is true, and is done via AUTHBasicProvider directive. The problem
is that mod_auth_kerb is NOT in the list of  authentication providers
supported by apache 2.2

I'm not been able to use mod_auth_kerb version 5.1  as an authentication
provider in apache 2.2.

Anyone knows if it is possible to use mod_auth_kerb as a "BasicProvider" ?

Ciao,
             Enrico