Kerberized DBMS's Available

Bruce Stewart BruceS at nsfas.org.za
Fri Oct 6 08:29:02 EDT 2006

We have developed  Kerberos patch for the jTDS JDBC driver (MS SQL Server 2000+) based on the GSS-API (JDK 1.4+).  It is not officially part of the jTDS release.  If SQL Server/Sybase is an option for you, drop me a mail.  I know I'd really appreciate comment/criticism so that I can improve the docs.