WG: Anyone has an apache running with mod_auth_kerb AND mod_auth_ldap?

Djihangiroff, Matthias (KC-DD) Matthias.Djihangiroff at persona.de
Fri Oct 6 01:51:47 EDT 2006

Yes exactly.

I cannot use mod_auth_kerb, because some Users are NOT in the AD. So
they must get a Login, where they can type in their Windowslogin (e.g
matthias.djihangiroff at persona.de).
I cannot use the "integrated windows authetification" to auth against
the mod_auth_kerb.

Im trying the new apache 2.2.x. I heard that the Apache 2.2 can use more
than one mod_auth_* modules at one time.

>> Actually I think mod_auth_ldap just uses ldap_bind functions to
"authenticate" so the passwords "stored as encrypted >>hashes" part
still confuses me a little.

>>But you're right. I see now that the OP was asking about Basic for
users NOT in AD so it doesn't sound like he would >>be able to use
mod_auth_kerb.