KFW 3.0 New Credentials dialog hidden

petesea@bigfoot.com petesea at bigfoot.com
Wed May 10 19:58:10 EDT 2006

I've noticed the KFW 3.0 "New credentials" dialog (the one that prompts
for principal/password), sometimes appears behind other windows.  Is there
any way to force this dialog to always be on top?

The problem is that some of our users have complained commands that
trigger the dialog (eg CVS) appear to hang because they're waiting on the
user to enter their password.  But since the password dialog is hidden
behind other windows, the user doesn't realize that's the problem.