Simple Kerberos PowerPoint Presentation

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Wed May 10 18:29:09 EDT 2006

I'd like to post (or more likely make accessible via the
web) a PowerPoint presentation I've done describing the
absolute basics of Kerberos.

The intended audience will be users or complete newbies
who, in my opinion, do not need to know 90% of the material
covered by other "introductions" I've seen around.

If someone with PowerPoint and a good grasp of Kerberos
would be kind enough to take a look at what I have right
now (95% done), I would greatly appreciate it.

I am seeking accuracy checking within the scope/intention
of the document.

Please reply directly to me.  When everything is sorted,
I will pass on the info to the list.