Solaris 10 Kerberos broken?

Rodrick Brown rbrown
Sun Jan 8 20:25:26 EST 2006

I've done everything in the Sun manuals and cross referenced it with
the information provided in the Orielly manuals, but still have
problems getting kadmind to start.

Yes i've added all the kadmin/changepw keytab's needed.

This is what I get in my kadmind.log file

Jan 08 20:11:38 icarus kadmind[5897](Error): Cannot initialize GSS-API
authentication, failing.
Jan 08 20:11:39 icarus kadmind[5905](Error): Cannot initialize GSS-API
authentication, failing.
Jan 08 20:11:39 icarus kadmind[5915](Error): Cannot initialize GSS-API
authentication, failing.

I've done everything possible, just for kicks I installed the MIT
version and was able to get it up w/o a hick. Anyone else running the
stock solaris 10 kerberos and got kadmind to start?

--
Rodrick R. Brown
http://www.rodrickbrown.com