is that common to use kerberos authentication for SUN iplanet LDAP server?

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Thu Sep 1 19:43:36 EDT 2005

Kent,

I used for example ldapsearch on a standard SuSE SLES 9 system with heimdal
Kerberos, cyrus-sasl and openldap.
On another system I compiled myself MIT Kerberos, cyrus-sasl and openldap.
The capture of the ldapsearch was not readable text. Keep in mind you need
the MS pac authorisation
information in your Kerberos ticket, which means you have to authenticate to
AD.

Regards
Markus

news:1125607445.15193.0.camel at jurassic.mvcorp.xsigo.com...