is that common to use kerberos authentication for SUN iplanet LDAP server?

Kent Wu kwu at xsigo.com
Thu Sep 1 16:44:05 EDT 2005

Markus,

   I know SASL/GSSAPI can do encryption according to the document
however I tried a while back to enable the encryption against AD while
doing kerberos authentication in my C program but failed. Did you really
enable the encryption successfully in the program? If so then I must
have missing something then....

Thanks.

-Kent