Using SSO with Windows 2000 KDC using JAAS krb5LoginModule

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 2 16:22:27 EST 2005

You can refer to Java GSS tutorials which includes sample code:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jgss/tutorials/index.html

Check out the JavaOne 2005 Security Lab which also includes sample code:
1310 - Advanced Security Programming in the J2SE Platform : Authentication, Secure Communication, and Single Sign-on

Seema