Using SSO with Windows 2000 KDC using JAAS krb5LoginModule

Shadab shadab_shah at persistent.co.in
Wed Nov 2 02:52:54 EST 2005

Hi,

I am currently working on a module which will use the credentials cache of
Windows machine and authenticate the user using Krb5LoginModule.

I have all the related information in bits and pieces and I want to create
an application using this.

Does any one have a sample code which does the similar thing?

I have the sampleserver code with me and that runs fine. But it requires me
to input the username and password to the application.

I want to omit this step and use the username/password in the credentials
cache to create a security context.

Any help like code, pointers or steps will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Shadab Shah

Senior Member of Technical Staff
Persistent Systems Pvt Ltd.
Direct: +91 20 3987 1711
Visit us at www.persistentsys.com <http://www.persistentsys.com/>

Persistent Systems -Software Development Partner for Competitive Advantage.
Persistent Systems provides custom software product development services.
With over 15 years, 140 customers, and 700 release cycles experience, we
deliver unmatched value of higher quality, faster time to market and lower
total costs.