KFW with NT4 domain

Franco Milicchio milicchio at wisc.edu
Thu Mar 3 15:51:20 EST 2005

Hi.

I've got a question, quite simple. I'm trying to make a gateway for our
AFS cell based on Kerberos 5. Samba will be used to create a windows nt4
domain. No local users on windows clients.

Will kerberos for windows integrated login gain the tickets if the
username and password matches the principal and password?

I know this, creating a windows local user matching a k5 principal, kfw
will automatically gain the ticket... but what if the user is not local?

--
Franco Milicchio <mailto:milicchio at wisc.edu>

No keyboard found. Press F1 to continue...
(Almost every BIOS available in this world... even yours!)