problem of same service on multiple nodes

Mei,Jia meijia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:24:53 EST 2005

Hello!

I have a cluster of linux server nodes which provide the same kerberized
service. I tried to use single principal "svc_name at DEV.IDF" and create
the keytab and copy to every server nodes, but when start the server,
the gss_acquire_cred() always return error like "can't find matched
entry in keytab".

I wonder in kerberos service must bind with specific node/hostname? is
it possible to let several service node share the same keytab?

Thanks!

Eric